Series: FUJI/Fuji AIMEX IIS extended All-in-one placement machine
Flexible use of various production platforms, using NPI support function to support trial products and multi-variety and low-volume production, up to 130 types of tape components, dual-track corresponding to independent production, using units common to NXT series
AIMEX IIS - Fuji Flexible Placement machine Feature 1
Use NPI support function to support trial products and mass production of multiple varieties
The component data can be created automatically on the machine.
When creating a production program, it can automatically create the most time-consuming component data, so it can quickly respond to image processing errors that occur in the first product when starting a prototype production line or switching production types.
NPI: New Product Introduction.
AIMEX IIS - Fuji Flexible Placement machine Feature 2
Can carry up to 130 types of tape components
Because it can carry a large number of tape components, it is the most suitable machine for multi-variety production. In addition, it is also compatible with tray loading and tube loading.
The tray unit-LTW can be mounted on any of the two feeding platforms.
The tray unit-LTW can carry up to 48 types of tray elements and 27 8mm feeders.
The maximum component height can be 38.1mm (1.5 inches).
AIMEX IIS - Fuji Flexible Placement machine Feature 3
Independent production with dual track
The use of dual transport tracks corresponds to the dual-track production of different types of circuit boards. (Option)
At this time, when one side of the track is in production, the other side of the track can be exchanged, reducing the time for changing the line.
In addition, even if it is dual-track transportation, it can also handle the circuit board with a maximum size of 774x318mm.
AIMEX IIS - Fuji Flexible Placement machine Applies to:
1. Home appliance industry: air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, water heaters, induction cookers, etc.;
2. Automobile industry: automobile instrument, automobile power supply, automobile audio, automobile light source, etc.;
3. LED industry: LED lamps, indoor lighting appliances, outdoor lighting appliances, industrial lighting, etc.;
4. Consumer electronics: mobile phones, notebooks, PCs, mobile power supplies, battery protection boards, smart wearable devices, smart homes, etc.;
5. All other electronic categories;